Please play the games with money you can afford to lose. Budget your gaming money for your trip down to the playing session if you must. Have fun and enjoy.
1. Color of the checks and what they mean:
50¢ - regular coins
$1 - the house tokens (usually silver)
$5 - red
$25 - green
$100 - black
$500 - white
$1000 - pink
2. When playing a slot that hits the jackpot, don't be afraid to keep playing it.
3. Change attendants and slot attendants often can be very helpful in which machines are hot.
4. Always tip the dealers a little bit every few hands, especially when winning.
5. Dealers are very helpful to those who are new to the game. You have no reason to be intimidated.
6. Most casinos have free gaming lessons in the morning. Check with your favorite casino.
7. The best way to learn and beat the house is to get beginners luck. So sit down and play!!!
Special thanks to UNLV Professor Jim Kilby, a noted expert in the gaming industry, for his contributions to this gaming guide.